„Attending CCW means putting your customers first.“
07 – 10 October, 2019 | Amsterdam
In order to deliver world class customer service, CCW Europe draws executives and advocates enterprise-wide to further explore the convergence of CX and customer contact, and the enterprise level collaboration required for a brand to speak, act and serve with the same vision and same voice. CCW Europe 2019 is where best practices for people, technology and processes come together to deliver world class service. We therefore invite you to join us in Amsterdam and you will walk away with practical takeaways and more importantly, be inspired to take the next steps like hundreds of your peers.
Download the preliminary agenda to see:
- How you can enhance your future customer contact strategy
- What’s new for 2019?
- The key to a better customer experience
- The list of Europe’s future shaping customer contact executives that will be joining us in Amsterdam
More information and tickets: www.customercontactweekdigital.com.
Don´t miss: CCV-members get a discount of 10 % on the ticket price, please use the code „CCV10“.
„How is Diversity Helping Businesses Deliver Great Customer Service“
Create a team that reflects the market it is serving. Generate an environment where people can unlock their full potential. Ultimately you will yield productive employees and stronger, more creative teams.
With insight from Helen Gillet, Managing Director of Affinity for Business and Petra Mengelt, Head of B2B Business Relations at Mash, we explore how championing a culture of diversity and inclusion can contribute to the creation of exceptionable customer service experiences.
Download this exclusive content piece to uncover:
- The numbers behind how gender and ethnic diversity can boost a businesses bottom-line
- How an understanding of diversity that goes beyond demographics can boost employee engagement
- Actionable steps to making a culture of diversity and inclusion a reality in your customer contact organisation